cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Technology Prefix on CCM GK trunk

tprochazka
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all, do somebody know how to adjust more than one prefix to be announced from CCM to GK via trunk? There is field "Technology Prefix" in trunk settings on CCM and you can write there prefix but I need to write there more prefixes. On IOS GW you can do that with command "h323-gateway voip tech-prefix XXX" and you can have more of these commands repeatedly with different prefixes. I cannot believe that you have to establish trunk for every prefix. Thanks very much.

2 Replies 2

drolemc
Level 6
Level 6

The gw-type-prefix 1# default-technology command allows all locally unresolved calls to be forwarded to a device registered with a technology prefix of 1# in the local zone. In this example, all Unified CM trunks have been configured to register with a 1# prefix.

Configure the Gatekeeper: (GK)

1. Register all Gateways.

2. Configure the Gatekeeper to send all VRU connections to the applicable Gateway.

3. Configure the Unified ICME Label Node to the IP address of the device to which the label corresponds

For further information click this link

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/customer_voice_portal/cvp7_0/configuration/guide/cvp702cfg.pdf

was also looking to implement this as I need to have a tech prefix for voice , tech prefix of video so for have different zones however the CCM will only register to a GK once, you can not have two TK`s to the GK. You can configure the GK to be a GW and configure the second TK to register to the GW within the GK and then register the GW to the GK.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: