cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCM6 AXL Add Phone with Product Specific Configuration Layout

JeffG1
Level 3
Level 3

When adding a phone via AXL, does any one know if you can change the "Product Specific Configuration Layout" Items?

Such as the Disable speaker phone check box, the PC Voice VLAN Access, and other settings?

I dont see these listed in the current API document...

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Sascha Monteiro
Level 6
Level 6

I have done that whilst adding phones through AXL, use the vendor config element.

It is best to configure 1 phone manually with the correct settings, then do a getPhone via axl or run a cli command;

run sql select xml from device where name='SEPDEADDEADDEAD'

then use the returned vendorconfig to add your phones!

if you know the elements, you can also only specifiy the ones that are not default;

[example: 2111]

hth

Sascha

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Tim Smith
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

There should be an XML property in there. It is an XML string with all the product specific stuff different for each phone.

Best to manually set one up and then see what it looks like.

I did this with 4.1 a while back.

Cheers,

Tim

I was doing an update though so if it is not in add phone you may need to add then update.

Sascha Monteiro
Level 6
Level 6

I have done that whilst adding phones through AXL, use the vendor config element.

It is best to configure 1 phone manually with the correct settings, then do a getPhone via axl or run a cli command;

run sql select xml from device where name='SEPDEADDEADDEAD'

then use the returned vendorconfig to add your phones!

if you know the elements, you can also only specifiy the ones that are not default;

[example: 2111]

hth

Sascha

Thanks this is what I ended up doing...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: