Views
Helpful
Replies

Exporting and Importing a Cisco ACS DB

ben_simon
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All

We are going thru an upgrade, and are moving from our current platform, Cisco ACS 3.3 to a new one, Cisco ACS 4.2.

My question is, how do i export the user database from 3.3 and import into 4.2? I couldn't find any reference to CSUTIL.EXE in the 4.2 user guide.

We need to be able to export all the account data, including the static IP Address assigned.

Any thoughts?

Cheers

Ben

1 Reply 1

mchin345
Level 6
Level 6

To import a text file into the CiscoSecure user database to add new users to the database or modify users' authentication information. When you install Cisco Secure ACS in the default location, CSUtil is located in the following directory:

C:\Program Files\CiscoSecure ACS v2.6\Utils

You can also perform these and similar tasks through the Cisco Secure ACS hypertext markup language (HTML) interface, using the ACS System Backup, ACS System Restore, Database Replication, and RDBMS Synchronization features

For export & Import ACS DB click this link.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/secursw/ps2086/products_user_guide_chapter09186a008007e689.html

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: