Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Nokia E65 connected to a Aironet 1250

Hello, I have problems to connect my Nokia E65 to the new Cisco Aironet 1250 (draft N). I have tested the same cell phone with a 1121 and it works properly, but I can't associate it with the new AP. What can I do to check if the cell phone is compatible with 1250 AP series?

Thank you.

7 Replies 7

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Seems to me you have to tweak the configuration on the 1252 a bit. Is this 1252 autonomous or lwapp?

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

justin_miller
Level 1
Level 1

Well it must be something in your config, as my e61I and e65 both work on our 1250's and the 1140's. Have you tried running debugs on the controller while the device is trying to join?

What security are you using? I have problems to connect E61, 65 and 66 with EAP-TLS

Hi, I have configured properly the nokia E65 with WPA2-PSK + AES-CCMP and it works. Also I have configured some Nokia E51 and N95 and both are working well. But now I have another problems with the E65. When I try to transfer a call to the E65 the phone restarts automatically. It can make and receives call, but it cannot receive a transfer call. I have the updated to the last version and no changes. The E51 and N95 work perfectly and receive the call without any problem. Has anyone the same problem?

Thank you.

Best regards.

The Cisco 7921G has a 40mW maximum TX power, I'm courious what the maximum TX power is for the Nokias? Is there a menu setting the Nokia where you can adjust TX power for the 802.11 radio?

Hi,

E51 and E65 have 100mW max but usually I put to 4mW

regards

hi I need to configure my Nokia E51 we are using Cisco 6.1.3 UCCM pl let us know how to start.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card