Views
Helpful
Replies

ICM call transfer

rafi.imran
Level 1
Level 1

HI,

I wanted to transfer a call from ICM to an ip-phone in call manager.

What happens is, CVP plays welcome message and collects the extension number and passes it to ICM script, I am using a label node to pass the label(extension number) to CVP routing client.

In CVP I have a static route "1>" pointing to call manager.

Ideally I assume when i pass the extension number as a label to CVP and from CVP to CM using a sip static route the call should land on the ip phone extension number. But the call gets disconnected..

Is my understanding correct...

Pls suggest...

5 Replies 5

mikram
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Rafi,

What version of CVP you are using? Are you using GK for call control or simply h323. In the CUPS configuration did you try to allow all the route just to get the call going. Is Call server is up and running. On h323 Voice xml window what error message do you see. Last not least, Are you trying to do warm tranfer??

Cheers

Ikram

HI Ikram

CVP 4.0

No GK/CUPS.

Entire config is based on SIP. I had mentioned static routes in call server pointing to call manager.

I am actually trying to implement a kind of auto-attendant using CVP comprehensive.

Any suggestions..

Did you ever find a resolution to this?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: