Views
Helpful
Replies

Removing inactive users from end user in BE

michaeljbyrne
Level 1
Level 1

I am running BE 6.1

LDAP integrated. I removed some users from my LDAP server and did a sync on CM. The users show as inactive under end users. It has been about 24hrs since I made the changes. I am trying to have these users fully removed so I can delete them from Unity Connection. Any idea's?

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

????? BE 6 cannot be LDAP integrated

Unified CMBE can be used with Cisco Unified Presence 6.x; however, Unified CMBE 6.x does not currently support LDAP synchronization or authentication. Unified CMBE users must be configured to match the users configured in LDAP (first and last name, user ID, and directory number) to avoid any potential mismatch of user information when using Cisco Unified Personal Communicator.

•Unified CMBE does not support LDAP integration, and you will get an error if you try to enable synchronization.

-Third-party LDAP synchronization is not supported.

-Third-party LDAP authentication is not supported.

Cisco Unified Communications Manager Business Edition

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/srnd/6x/cmbe.html

what you're saying is not possible to do

u sure it's BE???????

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

It works. I am positive. I have done it on 2 other installs. They don't support it but it can be implemented.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: