cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Sample TAR for passthrough?

gamccall
Level 4
Level 4

WCS 5.1. I can't find any way to download a sample.tar file from the WCS for a passthrough template, only for a webauth (username+password) template. Is it in there and I'm just blind? Or is there anyplace else I can find a tar bundle template for a "check the box" passthrough splash page?

7 Replies 7

having the same issue, hope someone can shed some light on this.

Here is one I sort of modified... you can delete the decline button if you wish.

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

can you help on how to convert mi htm files to .tar?

Post your files and I can tar it up for you.

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

If you are a windows user, google "tar windows" and get the 1.13 binaries. Once you have it installed and operational, you can modify the following command to take your login.html and image files and make them into a tar file. On my computer, for simplicity, the login.html is in the root of C:, and my images are in the c:\images subdirectory.

c:\progra~1\gnuwin32\bin\tar -cvf test.tar login.html images/logo_bar.jpg images

/new_logo.jpg

grzegorz.ciolek
Level 1
Level 1

You can use 7zip free software to tar files. www.7zip.org.

Cheers

As grzwgorz pointed out 7zip works great... i just used it to tar up my new guest page ... works like a charm !

"Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: