Views
Helpful
Replies

outbound calls with call redirect round robin

mikram
Level 4
Level 4

Hi

Is it possible with IPCC5X to configure script to send calls to remote destinations in round robin fashion i.e. we do have two different telcom providers and send some calls over one provider than the others. Is it achievable in IPCC5X.

Cheers

Ikram

4 Replies 4

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Not within UCCX; however, you can use a route group on the CTI Ports and Agent ACD lines that uses Circular as the Distribution Algorithm and then insert the gateway/trunks of the two different carriers.

Thanks, but I managed to find solution just pointing to phone number and then route to PSTN through different route group.

C

Jonathan,

Never heard of using CTI ports as part of Route group. Route groups can only contain gateways and its analog or Digital ports. Have you done this thing in real environment or just a thought?

I was referring to assigning route patterns to a partition of the CTI Ports' CSS which contains a route list and route group that selects from multiple gateways.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: