cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPM 4.1 Summary Reports?

jeff.hardee
Level 1
Level 1

In IPM 4.1, where can I find (or how can I generate) the summary reports that were available in the previous version? For example, if I ran an IP Echo Latency report in the previous version, it would show me the daily stats for my devices, but it would also show last week's stats and last month's stats all in one row. This was great for trending and showing to management. It seems that in the new version of IPM, I can only run individual historical reports for daily, weekly, and monthly and would have to manually repackage the data to get what I'm looking for (and had in the previous version).

Is there a summary report feature for IPM 4.1? If so, how do I find it or generate it?

Thanks,

Jeff

1 Reply 1

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The best you can do is generate a custom historical report under IPM > Reports > Report Archives. You can view, for example, the daily latency results across an entire month (or multiple months). However, the data will not roll up into a weekly and monthly summary within the same report.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: