Views
Helpful
Replies

Auto Attendent port

neethan16
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have 4 CO lines which are needs to be routed to auto attendant. I plan to configure one AA at unity for this purpose. for example the first call is processed by AA, if the second call comes to AA, will it be dropped or the second caller hear ringing only.

Thanks in the advance.

Neethan

5 Replies 5

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Unity can handle multiple calls up to the number of ports for which your installation is licensed. So, all calls from these four lines should hear the AA greeting.

Hope this helps.

Brandon

Yes, fine but I would like to know one AA port license can handle multiple calls simultaneously or not.

Thx

No. One port = one call. A call to voicemail, auto attendant, call handler, etc. all take up a port license.

Brandon

Okay Thanks lot. BTW can use IPCC express single IVR port license to handle multiple calls?

Tx

No. It's the same with IPCC. One port = one call. Depending on your server type, you can have 75 - 400 ports with IPCC Express. See the following link.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/custcosw/ps5693/ps1846/data_sheet_c78-483369.html

Hope this helps.

Brandon

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: