cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

BAT Problem

chrisdaniels
Level 1
Level 1

I am wanting to upgrade all my phones to include the Owner User ID which appears on the device page. I created a BAT to include the Mac Address/Device Name, Description and the Owner User ID. I uploaded it in Call Manager and set it to be under phones, upgrade phones, custom file. When I go to Phones, Upgrade phones, Custom File, and select my file and hit find nothing happens it come back with 0 records found. I have tried different ways and looked on the forums to see why and I can not figure this out. Am I doing something wrong?

4 Replies 4

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I would do the following:

Export all the phones you want to edit.

Open up in Excel by importing the CSV file

Add in the correct paramenters you want to add to CUCM.

Save the file as CSV

upload to CUCM

Run the phone update with the file you uploaded.

I tried what you had suggested and I got the same result, 0 records found. So I tried exporting about 5 phones saving the file to my desktop then without making any changes to it uploaded back to CUCM and ran the phone update, this did not work either.

I have opened a TAC case and they are currently working on this. I will update if they find anything.

Thanks for your help.

The log file should say what causing the error in the BAT. Usually a space in a column, or something.

What version CUCM are you using?

I upgraded to 6.1.2.1000-13 about 3 weeks ago.

I tried searching the log files through the RTM tool, I did not see anything, but may not be looking in the right place.

Thanks

Chris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: