Reset Password Administrator CAR (CDR Analysis Report)

Answered Question
Dec 4th, 2008
User Badges:
  • " /> Participante em Destaque,

Prêmio"Escolha dos membros": novembro de 2014

Hi Guys,

We lost the password administrator the service CAR. Is there any procedure to reset the password administrator to service CAR. The version of CallManager is 4.2.1.

Thank You,

Wilson Santana

Correct Answer by Jaime Valencia about 8 years 5 months ago

ok, the procedure i already posted is used to reset the pwd from and admin user. if you don't know it you cannot log into CAR, if you want to add new users to admin group, you need to log into CAR

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Overall Rating: 4.5 (3 ratings)
wilsonsant Fri, 12/05/2008 - 10:06
User Badges:

Hi Javalenc,

Thanks for the documentation.

In this doc explains how I can change the password of one user or reset the password of the admin user. But if I reset the admin password, I'll lost all users configured. Is it possible I discover or reset the admin password, without lost all configured users ?

Thanks a lot,

Wilson

Jaime Valencia Fri, 12/05/2008 - 10:21
User Badges:
  • Cisco Employee,
  • Hall of Fame,

????????? if you reset the password from the admin user, all you do is reset the password from an admin user!

i don't know who told you or why you're involving losing all the config just for resetting the pwd to get into CAR

you simply find a user thru DCD, go to CCM directory, reset the pwd, and that's it

HTH

java

wilsonsant Fri, 12/05/2008 - 11:07
User Badges:

Hi Javalenc,

It's not clear. Our problem is, don't have the password administrador and only with passowrd administrator will can input new user, right? Could you send for me the procedure to include new users?

Thank You,

Wilson

Correct Answer
Jaime Valencia Fri, 12/05/2008 - 13:16
User Badges:
  • Cisco Employee,
  • Hall of Fame,

ok, the procedure i already posted is used to reset the pwd from and admin user. if you don't know it you cannot log into CAR, if you want to add new users to admin group, you need to log into CAR

HTH

java

wilsonsant Fri, 12/05/2008 - 16:21
User Badges:

Hi Javalenc,

After solved the problem with password administrator, I need know with I create a new user common. Do you understand?

Thank You,

WIlson

Actions

This Discussion