cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Reset Password Administrator CAR (CDR Analysis Report)

wilsonsant
Level 6
Level 6

Hi Guys,

We lost the password administrator the service CAR. Is there any procedure to reset the password administrator to service CAR. The version of CallManager is 4.2.1.

Thank You,

Wilson Santana

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

ok, the procedure i already posted is used to reset the pwd from and admin user. if you don't know it you cannot log into CAR, if you want to add new users to admin group, you need to log into CAR

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Cisco CallManager: Restoring a Lost ART / CAR Password

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a00801115eb.shtml

HTH

java

HTH

java

Hi Javalenc,

Thanks for the documentation.

In this doc explains how I can change the password of one user or reset the password of the admin user. But if I reset the admin password, I'll lost all users configured. Is it possible I discover or reset the admin password, without lost all configured users ?

Thanks a lot,

Wilson

????????? if you reset the password from the admin user, all you do is reset the password from an admin user!

i don't know who told you or why you're involving losing all the config just for resetting the pwd to get into CAR

you simply find a user thru DCD, go to CCM directory, reset the pwd, and that's it

HTH

java

HTH

java

Hi Javalenc,

It's not clear. Our problem is, don't have the password administrador and only with passowrd administrator will can input new user, right? Could you send for me the procedure to include new users?

Thank You,

Wilson

ok, the procedure i already posted is used to reset the pwd from and admin user. if you don't know it you cannot log into CAR, if you want to add new users to admin group, you need to log into CAR

HTH

java

HTH

java

Hi Javalenc,

After solved the problem with password administrator, I need know with I create a new user common. Do you understand?

Thank You,

WIlson

Hi Wilson,

Did you fix the issue? I have similar issue here, but I know the administrator pass but it user doesnt have enough previliges for see whole CAR paramenters, then I dont know how create or Revoking Administrator Rights.

Please advise.

Andres

Hi Andres,

In the really we found the user that had privilegious of Administrator and after we create a new user. Did you tryed to do this procedure bellow:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a00801115eb.shtml

Regards,

Wilson Santana

Thanks Wilson!

It really help me to fix the issue

Andres

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: