Help with crsraw2wav.exe please!

Unanswered Question
Dec 5th, 2008

Hello, I got a batch file that will convert the .raw files to .wav. My C:\Program Files\Cisco\Desktop_Audio folder has over 11K files and 26GBs. When I run CrsRaw2Wav.exe it will not convert the .raw file if the .wav file is present at C:\Program Files\Cisco\desktop_wav but my server doesnt have the HDD space to keep the .wav file of the same .raw file so it does not convert the same files over and over again.

Is there anyway to change the output folder for the .wav files so I can put it on a share drive that has the neccessary sapce? Is there a command on the crsraw2wav.exe to tell to either change the output path or to only convert the files with TODAYS date?

Any insight or help on this is really appreciated.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
david.macias Fri, 12/05/2008 - 13:25

This might help, it's partially from the cad service documentation:

c:\

cd c:\program files\cisco\desktop\bin

for %%c in (..\..\desktop_audio\*.raw) do crsraw2wav "%%~nc%%~xc"

move /Y "%%~nc%%~xc.wav" \\NetworkShare

The above will not work exactly, but it should get you started.

dam

Kapil Atrish Mon, 01/12/2009 - 00:57

Hi,

Did you make it work? I am trying the same thing but no success. Pl let me know how you've managed to acheive this if done.

thanks,

inner_silence

danymora17 Mon, 01/12/2009 - 10:23

Hi, I never got it to work. There is no way to change the output directory. I read in another post that you can change it via the registry but I could never find the key for it. At this time we are just converting the files we need to wav but no way of auto archiving all files.

sean.moore Mon, 05/04/2009 - 13:47

Can I get a copy of your script to do this. I'm having a heck of a time getting just what you have working. Thanks

Actions

This Discussion