voicemail.aef & voicemailQueuing.aef Lost Calls

Unanswered Question
Dec 5th, 2008
User Badges:

I'm trying to use the scripts from the repository, voicemail and voicemailQueuing, as the after hours behavior. In other words, I'm hoping I can allow a caller to leave a message at 5:01PM on a Friday and have that call queue until Monday so that the first agent who logs in gets the call back from the script w/ all the usual options. It seems, in theory to be an ok idea, but in practice, queued calls seem to drop somewhere between 2.5 and 3 hours. I first suspected this was because of the expiration of the session, which was set to its default of 30 minutes, but a debug revealed that I was hitting the max steps of 1000. I increased by DelayWhileQUeued variable to solve that problem, but calls kept dropping after several hours. I went ahead and upped the default session timeout to 4000+, but calls still drop in the same time frame. The message that shows up on a debug is "Error unmarshaling return header; nested exception is: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset." I'm not sure if this is the error or just the response to my ridiculously long run of a reactive script.

Any ideas what is causing this? Is my idea to use these scripts in this way flawed? Thanks for your feedback.

-Joshua

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

Actions

This Discussion