cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

polycom behind the asa.

arturo.guzman
Level 1
Level 1

Hi. i try to configure an static pat to get access to a polycom service.

Im trying to use a police nat but it doesnt work.

---

object-group service LIFESIZE-UDP udp

port-object range 60000 64900

port-object eq sip

object-group service LIFESIZE-TCP tcp

port-object eq h323

port-object range 60000 64999

port-object eq www

object-group service POLYCOM-TCP tcp

port-object eq h323

port-object range 3230 3270

object-group service POLYCOM-UDP udp

port-object range 3230 3253

access-list VIDEOCONFNATPORTS extended permit tcp host 10.1.1.7 object-group LIFESIZE-TCP interface outside object-group LIFESIZE-TCP

access-list VIDEOCONFNATPORTS extended permit udp host 10.1.1.7 object-group LIFESIZE-UDP interface outside object-group LIFESIZE-UDP

access-list VIDEOCONFNATPORTS extended permit tcp host 10.1.1.7 object-group POLYCOM-TCP interface outside object-group POLYCOM-TCP

access-list VIDEOCONFNATPORTS extended permit udp host 10.1.1.7 object-group POLYCOM-UDP interface outside object-group POLYCOM-UDP access-list VIDEOCONFNATPORTS extended permit tcp host 10.1.1.7 object-group LIFESIZE-TCP interface outside object-group LIFESIZE-TCP

access-list VIDEOCONFNATPORTS extended permit udp host 10.1.1.7 object-group LIFESIZE-UDP interface outside object-group LIFESIZE-UDP

access-list VIDEOCONFNATPORTS extended permit tcp host 10.1.1.7 object-group POLYCOM-TCP interface outside object-group POLYCOM-TCP

access-list VIDEOCONFNATPORTS extended permit udp host 10.1.1.7 object-group POLYCOM-UDP interface outside object-group POLYCOM-UDP

static (inside,outside) interface access-list VIDEOCONFNATPORTS

---

I try to modify this and change the order of inside and outside, and i try to made this only with one port only like a test to reduce the complex.

But im not sure if i can get control in a static pat for a range of ports.

Of if someone have any advise to make this please tell me.

Thanks a lot.

1 Reply 1

smalkeric
Level 6
Level 6

For VPN Gateways that run Cisco IOS Software Releases earlier than 12.2(13)T, the IPSec passthrough feature is needed on the router that performs PAT to allow Encapsulating Security Payload (ESP) through.

The following URL helps you in configuration:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk583/tk372/technologies_configuration_example09186a0080094ecd.shtml#conf

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: