Views
Helpful
Replies

app_debitcard.2.0.0.tcl - long pound doesnt work properly

Idimetrius
Level 1
Level 1

Hi friends!

I trying long pound in standart application example.

My incoming call from pots, then i enter pin code and destination number.

I type pound key at ACTIVE status fsm machine and starts disconnecting process. When outgoing leg is disconnected, command media play streaming _reenter_dest.au in incoming leg (see it in debug), but i listen silence instead prompt voice.

I can continue entering destination number again, make call and talks, but since long pound detected, i have no voice prompt listning.

i tried some ioses, c5400-js-mz.124-9.T7 till c5400-js-mz.124-22.T, some other 124 line ioses, no one where long pound works.

In 123 ios line same application works properly.

Thanks all!

DM

21 Replies 21

a-vazquez
Level 6
Level 6

The following URL shows how to use the Tcl IVR API Version 2.0 commands. We recommend that you start with the header information. This includes the name of the script, the date that the script was created and by whom, and some general information about what the script does.

I also recommend that you include a version number for the script, using a three-digit system, where the first digit indicates a major version of the script, the second digit is incremented with each minor revision (such as a change in function within the script), and the third digit is incremented each time any other changes are made to the script.

For configuration refer the below URL:

http://www.ciscosystems.com/en/US/docs/ios/voice/tcl/developer/guide/tclivrv2_ch2.html#wp1025228

Hi

I try to use example script app_debitcard.2.0.0.tcl from TCLware.2.0.1.zip

witout any changes. All prompts loading from tftp.

Header from example

# Script Locked by: CiscoOfficial

# Script Version: 2.0.0

# Script Name:

# Script Lock Date: Thu Feb 1 22:34:48 2001

# July 14th 1999, Connie Chiu

#

# Copyright (c) 2000 by cisco Systems, Inc.

# All rights reserved.

So, cause this example works with AS5400 loaded with 12.3 ios but not works properly in 12.4 ioses.

Where is a bug?

PS: Its first bug in 12.4 with "longpound" or be clearly, with disconnecting outgoind leg, second, when i call again after longpound, if my incoming and outgoing leg from/to pots port, i have no sound from outgoing leg, but called side hear my.

PSS: I wonder cisco.com don't know about this bug.

Hi,

Can someone email, or direct me to where to get this file from please? HP site are locked.

TCLware.2.0.1.zip

Reagrds,

Jassem

DM,

The script I'm using, it won't let the call pass through, unless my rate table has the exact number I'm dialing. The rate table has a column called pattern, this where all my int code including the area code are there, and yet I get to put the whole as is to make the call, eg 00114427846789, etc..

If you can help please, the thing I need to know, do we control that from the script, or is it the billing itself?

Regards,

Jassem

My dial-peers are perfectly ok.

dial-peer voice 8000 pots

description ***** INBOUND FOR 02... NUMBER *****

application byb-cc1

incoming called-number 92446889

dial-peer voice 9991 pots

description *** OUTBOUND 0011 INTERNATIONAL CALLS TO AAPT ***

huntstop

preference 1

destination-pattern 0011T

progress_ind setup enable 3

progress_ind alert enable 8

no digit-strip

port 0:D

!

Jassem,

Its depend on your application and task.

Control that from billing better.

DM

DM,

The billing people saying it's your script is the problem. For me, I almost know nothing about tcl, not sure which part controls what. I just want to confirm to them the script is a default one, which meant to work with any billing, i.e. all it's doing work as interface between the gateway and the billing, i.e., read the required prompt and direct the caller to do the call, read out dollar amount, mints left, will ask to enter another destination number to dial and so. What's making the call not to go through unless I put the exact number in the rate table is beyond me.

Are you in Australia, do you have a number I can call you on, and discuses it if it's ok with you?

Regards,

Jassem

Jassem,

Iam not in Austalia and also not good at english (speakers).

I think you need check patterns in your tcl script when call "leg collectdigits" command. Or show me your tcl.

DM

Dm,

Here it is as an attchament.

Regards,

Jassem

Jassem,

As i see, application makes authorization with destionation number as is without any changes. If billing return accept and all additional params such as credit time and other, your app. will place destination call as is.

See your authorization in billing log and find failure.

PS: also problem may be in dial-peers, check pattern matching for your dest. call.

DM

DM,

The caller meant to be authorized, according to their PIN? So are you saying the tcl script use the destination number as way of authorizing the call, right? If that the case, how can I change it to use the PIN, instead?

The only error, I see in my billing log, is unknown tariff

Reagrds,

Jassem

Jassem,

First, caller to be authorized by PIN, then allright, prompt ask caller enter destination number, and application make second authorization to authorize number caller's entered.

So, billing doesnt know what is caller entered as destination number. I think, if caller entered number begins with 00 then country code and number, may billing cant find country code cause starts search from 00 but not from country code.

Ask your billing master about destionation number format for authorization.

DM

DM,

Please check and confirm the following;

1-The tcl script perfectly ok, right?

2-I need to ask my billing guy, destination format for authorization

3-This is my dial-peers in use:

dial-peer voice 8000 pots

description ***** INBOUND FOR 02... NUMBER *****

application byb-cc1

incoming called-number 92446889

dial-peer voice 9991 pots

description *** OUTBOUND 0011 INTERNATIONAL CALLS TO AAPT ***

huntstop

preference 1

destination-pattern 0011T

progress_ind setup enable 3

progress_ind alert enable 8

no digit-strip

port 0:D

!

Reagards,

Jassem

All right.

PS: Caller must entering destination number starts with 0011 + any digits, so billing must proceed 00 too.

DM

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: