Help with Script for eMail Contact Queue in CCX 7.0(1)

Unanswered Question
Dec 8th, 2008

Does anyone have simple script for handling eMail contacts in the queue? CCX Prem 7.0(1) has new feature Express Email Manager for eMail contact queue handling incoming emails. I could not find any reference how to make this script working. Thank you in advance.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Jonathan Schulenberg Mon, 12/08/2008 - 07:55

The Basic Email feature built into UCCX 7.0(1)SR1 and higher does not use traditional CRS scripts. There is a separate Tomcat interface where you configure this and is somewhat explained in the CDA guide:

Cisco Desktop Administrator User Guide for CAD 6.6 for Unified CM:

Gundars Dubults Tue, 12/09/2008 - 06:45

Hi j.schulenberg,

Thank you for your quick reply. The document is very usefull, I've done Email configurations mentioned in this document. Just want to clarify about necessary configuration in CCX Web administration. I have configured Email Queue, assigned Group and Agent to this Email Queue, but not getting any emails comming in to this Queue. Do I need to create also new Application, Trigger, Script to be able to receive incoming Emails to CAD Email Queue agents? Cannot find any Guide that mentions complete configuration for this Email feature. Thank you in advance.

This Discussion