cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Find end user device association

JacobMunson
Level 1
Level 1

We have been making lots of personal changes in our company and it seems that there are lots of end users in the directory now that aren't associated to their phone. Is there any way to run a report on end users that aren't associated with a phone so I don't have to go through all 1000+ users one at a time.

2 Replies 2

irisrios
Level 6
Level 6

Because you may have several devices in your network, Cisco Unified Communications Manager lets you locate specific devices on the basis of specific criteria. Take a look at End User Configuration:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/6_0_1/ccmcfg/b08user.html

That wasn't really what I was asking about at all. Let me try again. We have 500+ phones configured. I would like to be able to run a report to see which phones aren't associated with a end user. That way I can see which phones don't have a listing in the directory. Is there any way to do anything like that?

Thank You

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: