CCSI requirements

Unanswered Question
Dec 8th, 2008

I am trying to find out what are the requirements for becoming CCSI. I am interested in teaching the CCNP and CCVP level courses. What are the qualifying exam scores required?

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
keller.oliver Fri, 12/12/2008 - 05:14

I don't know the actual "trainer score" on the exams, but I guess a CLP or CLSP can get this information easily. They should be interested to know about future trainers, so I expect them to be helpful in this issue.

Richard Burts Fri, 12/12/2008 - 12:33

Leslie

As Oliver notes there is a "trainer" score on the certification tests that you must achieve to become certified to teach that course. But that only comes into play after you become a certified instructor. You become a certified instructor by completing the ICP (Instructor Certification Program) which involves passing a test prepared by Cisco for prospective instructors. I know it was the case when I was an active CCSI, and I believe that it is still the case, that to get into the ICP you must be sponsored by an active, certified Cisco Training Partner. If you want to become a CCSI you might check with a certified Training Partner and see if they will work with you.

HTH

Rick

Actions

This Discussion