Just wanted to post a solution to the Bug with the ID CSCsj27387. The Problem is that the Aire-WLAN-ID attribute is not shown and therefore can not be activated. There is a workaround (Use NAR to limit access to WLAN by profile names / groups), but I didn't like it so I asked TAC.
Here's the Solution/Patch:
As per the bug, there is a patch for the bug available for 4.x version for ACS for Windows as below:
Patch for ACS 4.x for Windows:
Script Filename: AireSpace_WLAN-ID_CSCsj27387.s
Here are the installation instructions:
1. Please take a backup of the ACS database as a precautionary measure.
2. Please copy script file to ACS install\bin directory.
3. Stop all the ACS services.
4. On the command prompt, change directory to ACS install directory\bin and run the command: âCSupdate.exe -upgrade AireSpace_WLAN-ID_CSCsj27387.sâ.
5. Start all the ACS services.
After going thru the above steps, the Aire-Wlan-Id was back an could be checked.