Views
Helpful
Replies

recording calls when agents using multiple phones

goranpilat
Level 3
Level 3

Hello,

Is this possible? For example I have one agent with two possible phones he can use. I put both the phones to be controlled by rmjtapi and by the user. But now in the user config I have to choose one IPCC extension. Is this done by extension mobility? Does that mean that rmjtapi will control user profile instead of the phone? I hope I made myself clear...

regards,

goran pilat

2 Replies 2

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You are correct that the rmcm application user must have control of both devices.

If the same user will be using more than one phone (this would also include soft phones such as IP Communicator), you must assign the IPCC Extension to the User Device Profile. This is the only way to comply with the "single line appearance" rule for IPCC Extensions. The user will have to log in to one of the phones each day. Also note that you will need to disable concurrent logons for Extension Mobility. If you don't and the user is signed in to multiple phones, it won't work properly.

Thanks a lot for your answer... Howerver I resolved it easier way by creating other user as it doesn't matter that much :)

best regards,

Goran Pilat

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: