Views
Helpful
Replies

Getting started with CME

shawkins
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys

Apologies for a very basic question, but I've spent a couple of hours trying to find such information on the main site and in here without success.

I'm interested in getting some basic IPT up and running for my own study purposes, and for a real business requirement (to displace some small but expensive PBXes). The sites in question all have 1841 ISRs, with IOS c1841-spservicesk9-mz.124-18.bin. I believe this IOS may include the ability to run a flavour of CME and therefore some basic IPT, but I can't seem to find verification of this anywhere (software advisor constantly times out on me).

I've also seen references to licencing for users and features, and so would like to understand if any licencing at all is included as part of the IOS, or if I need licences to make CME or any of its features work at all?

If anyone is able to submit any links to real basic level stuff on CUCME, and how to get hold of it/what is required to get it up and running in some fashion, that would be really great.

Lastly, is anyone able to advise what WIC I need to hook the 1841s up to ISDN2e in the UK please? I can probably sort this one myself but thought others may have experience of exactly what is required.

Many thanks, and again, apologies for the basic level of the questions.

Stuart Hawkins

2 Replies 2

shawkins
Level 1
Level 1

Sorry, one more thing!

I also have C2811s available with c2800nm-spservicesk9-mz.124-1a.bin running if the 1841s are a sticking point.

Thanks

allan.thomas
Level 8
Level 8
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: