cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUPC - desk phone is partially connected(primary)

kbyrd
Level 2
Level 2

I am working with CUPS 6.0.2.1000-27 and CUCM 6.1.1.2000-3. I have set up 4 CUPC users - all identical from what I can tell. When I launch CUPC on two of them, the desk phone health message I get is "partially connected(primary)- cannot connect to phone.

Not sure if this is related - softphone works for all 4, however I don't have the ability to access voicemail and IM from CUPC. I can only add contacts to the group from the phonemessenger and can only initiate IM from the phonemessenger. This is not an AD integration.

On CUPS, troubleshooting is all green except for MOC (of which I do not have.) On CUPC, all is green except for the desk phone on two CUPC users.

Any idea? Thanks in advance.

1 Reply 1

kbyrd
Level 2
Level 2

For the issue with "partially connected(primary)- cannot connect to phone", I had the domain name incorrect on the CUCM pub and sub. Corrected, rebooted, and the desk phone registers.

I'm still having issues with IM. IM from phonemessenger works between phones, from phone to CUPC, but I cannot reply back from CUPC. any ideas?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: