cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Alternate Extensions Page Blank

MRCobb
Level 4
Level 4

We upgraded to Unity 5.0 on 8 servers this past weekend and one of the servers will not load the Alternate Extensions web page. When you click on Alternate extensions the frame where the data normally loads is blank. Any ideas?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Bradford Magnani
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Michael,

Does this one particular Unity server share the same MsgStoreSvc account that the other 7 are using? If only this server uses this account, is it possible that the password was changed for this account in AD?

Brad

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Bradford Magnani
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Michael,

Does this one particular Unity server share the same MsgStoreSvc account that the other 7 are using? If only this server uses this account, is it possible that the password was changed for this account in AD?

Brad

You were correct. I checked the event viewer on the server and it validated that the account was not able to login and was throwing DCOM authentication error. thanks for your help!

Great :)

Mr. Cobb,

Just ran into this same problem myself. I'd imagine that more issues would appear if all the services using that account had not been changed. Did you find that it was just one service that needed to be updated with the new password? Otherwise, how did you correct, exactly?

Thank you greatly,

Stephanie

Here is what i did to get this working:

1.)Go to Administrative Tools

2.)Component Services

3.)Within component services got to computers->my computer->COM+ Applications

4.)Right click Cisco Unity and select properties->

5.)Go to the Identity tab and update the username and password of the account if it has changed.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: