Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem With Version CAR

wilsonsant
Level 6
Level 6

Hi Guys,

We are trying configuring the CAR and search the following problem. We have 02 CallManagers, CCM A and CCM B that are different Customer, but, the version is the same 4.2.1, but, the version CCM A have the CAR version 4.2(0.013.000) and CCM B have the CAR 4.2(0.015.000). The CCM is with version older, but, when I log it have more options that CCM B. I found this version in the Cisco Site, but, I didn't found. It's possible to do the download this version?

Thank You,

Best Regards,

6 Replies 6

allan.thomas
Level 8
Level 8

Hi Wilson,

The CAR application is download from the CallManager application plugins page. Here is the Admin guide for Installing/Upgrading the CAR plugin:-

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/service/4_2_1/ccmsrva/sacar1.html

Hope this helps.

Allan.

Hi Allan,

My problem is not plugin. My problem is:

When I loggin with administrator the page is different display. The CCM are the same version, but, the version CAR is different. I attached the window

Thank You,

Wilson

Hi Wilson, unfortunately I did not explain this correctly.

Essentially when you install or upgrade CallManager it possible for the CAR application to also be updated.

The release notes usually stipulate which components have been updated.

In your situation I suspect that the latest CAR plugin was not installed on CCM A following a SR or upgrade?

This is more likely the reason why both CAR versions are different yet the same CallManager versions. Hence my previous suggestion about installing the plugin.

If you upgrade CCM, CAR is not automatically upgraded you have to re-run the plugin to update/upgrade the application.

Hope this helps.

Allan.

Hi Allan,

The installation CCM-B is recently. If you verify the version is more actually than CCM-A, that is worked correctly. I tryed install plugin again, but, the version that appear is the same. I and didn't found in the Cisco site the version 4.2(0.013.000) that is the principle correct.

Thank You,

Wilson

If version 4.2(0.0.013.000) is installed directly from the plugins then this would be the correct version for that release.

I'm a little surprised that they are different if the both CCMs are running the same version? Are there any service releases installed on CCM B?

Regards

Allan.

Hi Allan,

The CCM-B have release 4.2(1)sr1b.

Thank You,

Wilson

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: