CUCM CTI RP 3969 - CFA to VM

Unity Connection config -

System Call Handler -

IVR Main

Option 1 Sales

Option 2 Engineering

Option 3 Accounts

Operator

Under the Main IVR l have set-up Caller Inputs to Call Handlers that will then transfer to each one of the repective DDI numbers in the department.

When l call 3969 it rings through to CUC but you do not receive the Greeting for the Options above.

Here is the error RTMT feeds back -

12/11/2008 13:35:42.727 |8304,ACIPTSUB01-1-001,8CB4D6E4547C4AC0A33ADA0DC095CFD6,CDE,14,Failed to retrieve Greeting's Stream 0x80046401 (Src/CsCallGreeting.cpp 66)|

12/11/2008 13:35:42.727 |8304,ACIPTSUB01-1-001,8CB4D6E4547C4AC0A33ADA0DC095CFD6,CDE,14,Failed to retrieve Call Handler's Spoken Name Stream 0x80046401 (Src/CsCallHandler.cpp 549)|

Any help would be most appreciated.

Regards,

James

4 Replies 4

culittle
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Have a look at the Personal Call Transfer rules try Transfering to Extension (as

opposed to Greeting)

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Looks like your greetings are corrupt - how did you record them? Any chance this was an import from BAT or migration? Or did you paste them into the media master control from a prerecorded WAV file?

If they were pasted or imported, it's possible that they were 729a or GSM or something that Connection's media library doesn't support - if that's the case, I'd record them again over the phone (or use TRAP from the SA) and verify.

Thanks for feedback.

In regards to the 1st reply -

I have tried to login into the PCA to change the Personal Greetings, but l am unable to login at the moment.

In regards to the 2nd reply -

I created the greeting on the main Call Handler on an IP Phone.

When l call the CTI RP l get the following message (extension is unavailable) it then rings off to the Operator DDI number.

Regards,

James

well, not much to go on here - this is easily doable in Connection and is base functionality that's been there in all Unity products for a decade - quite certain this isn't any kind of basic functionality issue based on your description - something else is going on at a configuration level somewhere that will require someone to look at some traces or the like - difficult to troubleshoot problems with media stream paths and such out here on the forum - I'd suggest opening a case with TAC if you haven't already. You're not doing anything too fancy here...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: