Views
Helpful
Replies

Attendant Console for CUCM 6.1

tom
Level 1
Level 1

Gentlemen:

Can anyone tell me what versions of Attendant Console they are running with CUCM 6.1.?? Also, is it downloadable from Cisco's website?

Thanks, Tom D.

3 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

regular AC is provided with the SW, the version you need is available at plugins from CCMadmin. they are not to be used across versions as they're specific

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

View solution in original post

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Tom,

I believe these are version specific. You can find the Attendant Console under the plugins page on your CUCM 6.1 Publisher.

These are not available by download as far as I have ever seen.

Hope this helps!

Rob

you need to install CCM and then from CCMAdmin download the plugin.

Actually in regards to what Rob mentions the only exception to this is CUCM 7 which does provide AC via CCO due to some issues with the new AC consoles which were originally the only ones that were going to be supported.

the original plan was AC would only be provided when upgrading and with AC previously configured, not for any new installs. New installs had to choose from the new AC clients.

HTH

java

HTH

java

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

regular AC is provided with the SW, the version you need is available at plugins from CCMadmin. they are not to be used across versions as they're specific

HTH

java

HTH

java

Hi, HTH

Can I grab the exe off my CUCM-DVD or does CUCM have to install first?

Thanks, Tom D.

you need to install CCM and then from CCMAdmin download the plugin.

Actually in regards to what Rob mentions the only exception to this is CUCM 7 which does provide AC via CCO due to some issues with the new AC consoles which were originally the only ones that were going to be supported.

the original plan was AC would only be provided when upgrading and with AC previously configured, not for any new installs. New installs had to choose from the new AC clients.

HTH

java

HTH

java

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Tom,

I believe these are version specific. You can find the Attendant Console under the plugins page on your CUCM 6.1 Publisher.

These are not available by download as far as I have ever seen.

Hope this helps!

Rob