cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DMVPN, Ospf stuck in exchange state !

illusion_rox
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all, i am using DMVPN in my environment, till now i have configured it successfully in 8 spokes. 2 spokes are creating issues in the sense that, ospf gets stuck in exchange state. On hub site this is the result of sh ip nhrp for these 2 spokes

172.27.0.35/32 via 172.27.0.35, Tunnel111 created 00:11:48, expire 01:48:11

Type: dynamic, Flags: unique nat registered used

NBMA address: x.x.x.x

172.27.0.42/32 via 172.27.0.42, Tunnel111 created 00:29:58, expire 01:30:02

Type: dynamic, Flags: unique nat registered used

NBMA address: 192.168.223.22

Now as you can see both of them are showing flags unique nat registered !! i read on cisco doc and it seems that this shouldnt be an issue. I am using 1841 with advseck9 ios 12.4(11)T1 and T5. This is common in both spokes. i tried the bugtoolkit but didnt see any related bugs :-( can someone tell me whats the issue. On both the spokes the flag is shown as only "nat", whereas on other spokes its

Type: static, Flags: authoritative !!

Does this difference in flags makes any sense ?

Kindly help me out

2 Replies 2

illusion_rox
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks all, i found the answer in other post. It has to do with tcp adjust-mss. I have set it correctly now lets hope my applications doesnt suffer :-)

Thanks anyway to all

illusion_rox
Level 1
Level 1

NOO !!, the issue is still there, i dont know why it worked at that time, but right now its not working :-( i have used ip os mtu-ignore but no progress !!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: