cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Real-time monitoring tool

moropodi2008
Level 1
Level 1

I'm trying to use real time monitoring tool, but its asking for the host IP address and password. The host IP, is it the IP address of my CCM? and the password, is it the one i use to login on my CCM? thanks.

2 Replies 2

allan.thomas
Level 8
Level 8

Hi James, here is some information taken from the RTMT admin guide for launching and logging into the application.

The information you are refering is detailed from Step2, this should clarify your questions:-

Launching RTMT

Before You Begin

Cisco AMC Service automatically starts up after installation. Cisco Unified Communications Manager automatically assigns the first node as the Primary Collector. For RTMT to continue to retrieve information when the primary collector fails, you must configure a subsequent node as the failover collector in Cisco Unified Communications Manager Administration.

Procedure

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Step 1 After you install the plug-in, perform one of the following tasks:

•From your Windows desktop, double-click the Real-Time Monitoring Tool icon.

•Choose Start > Programs > Cisco Unified Serviceability > Real-Time Monitoring Tool > Real-Time Monitoring Tool.

The Real-Time Monitoring Tool Login window displays.

Step 2 In the Host IP Address field, enter either the IP address or host name of the first node.

Step 3 In the User Name field, enter the Administrator username for the application.

Step 4 In the Password field, enter the Administrator user password that you established for the username.

Here is the link to the document:-

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/service/6_0_1/rtmt/rtinst.html

Hope this helps.

Allan.

moropodi2008
Level 1
Level 1

thank you, its working