Views
Helpful
Replies

scripting ????

safety2008
Level 4
Level 4

I know this should be easy...but.

our normal hours are 8:15 to 4:30. on xmas eve we are closing at 3pm. what would be the way to set his up beforehand? or is it easier just to change TOD on that day?

Thank you

4 Replies 4

Express or Enterprise?

Regardless, my personal choice would be to change it the day of and then set a reminder to change it back the following day.

david

xpress.

ya i done see a clean cut way to do ahead and doing more work than its worth

john.miccio
Level 1
Level 1

You could throw in an IF node that checks for the date 12/24/08. Then for the success leg of the IF node have it route to the different hours you will have for Christmas Eve. Then you dont have to worry about going back and correcting the hours later on. Hope this helps.

clayostlund
Level 5
Level 5

We have built into all of our scripts a "Manually Open" or "Manually Closed" state check. So you can setup an XML Document with Close, Open, etc. and when the script starts, it checks to see if yoru manually closed. Then the supervisor of that particular Q/Script calls into an auto attendant and can set the state of the system from any touch tone phone. If you want the script examples I can send them to you. clay.ostlund@gocorptech.com

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: