cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IVR and ICD interaction- Pls Help

pgamage
Level 1
Level 1

I have setup and tested AA and ICD in CRS independently but was unable to integrate these two yet.

I want to do a basic language selection and select agents according to the selected language.

can anybody help me where to go next? some thing about IVR and ICD integration?

2 Replies 2

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Well the ICD part is pretty simple: When you want to locate an agent for the call, add the Select Resource step and specify the CSQ you want.

In a multilingual scenario, you will likely have a CSQ for each language (i.e. salesEN, salesES, etc).

Since this language selection and queuing needs big learning curve and time, I just thought to combine default aa and icd scripts. when you press 1 for language 1 it will trigger another application and use csq in that. this is what i imagined to do but no idea if it works.

Jonathan, thanks, I posted another question and i saw your reply. you explained how to use set step etc.

Unlike other cisco stuff, self studying alone cant help me on this it seams. Bothering you all for every thing is also not possible !

Can any of you can suggest good way to get out from this? good book, internet reference or even a instructor led course?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: