Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity greeting get cut

shzhang
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have CM6.1 with unity voice integration. the problem is that when a analog phone calling in from PSTN, unity play greeting, but the fist half of sentence get cut. With using cell phone calling in, I call hear full sentence. Don't know what cause problem. Any assitance will be very appreciated.

Thanks!

Steve

7 Replies 7

marina.kaminski
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Steve,

In Unity go to Tools Depot -> Switch Integration Tools -> Edit Switch Unity -> Incoming Calls tab. Here you can increase the value of "Delay before greeting" by few seconds.

Hi Marina,

Thank you very much for your help and I will try it.

Steve

Just keep in mind you *might* need to restart Unity to apply the change

Did this resolve your issue, what did you set the time to and did it require a restart?

When I change 2 rings and it works. Set time to 600 and it worked with two rings, same as change 2 rings. It did not requrie restart.

Thanks,

Still not working. I rebooted just to make sure. Screen shot attached, I have tested this on two clusters now and both haven't made a difference the calls are answered instantly.

I ended up editing the Wav file to play 1.5 seconds of silence at the beginning of the message.

I edited the file AvSubSignInENG001.wav located in D:\CommServer\Localize\Prompts\ENG\G711\AvSubSignIn.

This is for the UK voice Prompts at G711

. Wav file attached

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: