Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity greeting get cut

shzhang
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have CM6.1 with unity voice integration. the problem is that when a analog phone calling in from PSTN, unity play greeting, but the fist half of sentence get cut. With using cell phone calling in, I call hear full sentence. Don't know what cause problem. Any assitance will be very appreciated.

Thanks!

Steve

7 Replies 7

marina.kaminski
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Steve,

In Unity go to Tools Depot -> Switch Integration Tools -> Edit Switch Unity -> Incoming Calls tab. Here you can increase the value of "Delay before greeting" by few seconds.

Hi Marina,

Thank you very much for your help and I will try it.

Steve

Just keep in mind you *might* need to restart Unity to apply the change

Did this resolve your issue, what did you set the time to and did it require a restart?

When I change 2 rings and it works. Set time to 600 and it worked with two rings, same as change 2 rings. It did not requrie restart.

Thanks,

Still not working. I rebooted just to make sure. Screen shot attached, I have tested this on two clusters now and both haven't made a difference the calls are answered instantly.

I ended up editing the Wav file to play 1.5 seconds of silence at the beginning of the message.

I edited the file AvSubSignInENG001.wav located in D:\CommServer\Localize\Prompts\ENG\G711\AvSubSignIn.

This is for the UK voice Prompts at G711

. Wav file attached