Views
Helpful
Replies

SSLM HTTP to HTTPS redirect and cookie issue

lukaszkhalil
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

With help of inayathulla1, I created a policy in the SSL module that change the HTTP server's redirection to the HTTPS.

It works fine but, unfortunately when the packet comes to the browser it seems that SSLM module makes some modification in the Set-cookie field in the HTTP URL.

The original packet transmitted from the server has set-cookie value set to value JSESSIONID=25AF9A59D968276B879BA3C49E6663B9. When this packet comes to the browser it has the following cookie value SetCookieSESSIONID=25AF9A59D968276B879BA3C49E6663B9

Does anybody know what is the cause of this problem ?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Lukas

================================

Hello

I have already managed to solve the problem. I found that there were multiple entries in the url-rewrite policy, which overwrite each other, and when I deleted some of them the problem disappeared.

2 Replies 2

inayathulla1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Lucus,

Thats good.

Regards

Inayath

Hell

Unfortunatelly I was happy to soon. After I rebooted my PC the problem occures again.

It seems that there is a problem with the HTTP header modification when HTTP in changed to HTTPS in the SSLM. I will open a case for that.

Regards

Lukas

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: