Call Flow Requirement :
1. Call land into Queue to SkillGroup, If agents are busy it has to play a âwaitingâmessage then it has to play âHold Musicâ.
2. The call has to land into the agent, If any agent get available
If agents are busy it plays only the hold music but it not playing the waiting message before the hold music.
2. Queue to SkillGroup
3. Run External Script for Waiting message
4. Run External Script for Hold Music message
5. Again it's connected to QtoSKG
I did the following..
1. I have two .wav files for Wait message and Hold Music.
2. I had created the Network VRU scripts.
3. I had copied the .wav files into the C:\Cisco\CVP\Media Files\en-us\app\Wait.wav, C:\Cisco\CVP\Media Files\en-us\app\Hold.wav