Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Translation Route to VRU

We use IPCC enterprise 7.0. In ICM script we use this node for executing scripts that reside on the VRU.I want to use TRtoVRU twice: TRtoVRU 1, run ext. script 1, TRtoVRU 2 , run ext. script 2.

The problem is that second call to TRtoVRU2 alwais failed.

May be exist any workarround?

6 Replies 6

Why would you need to use the TRtoVRU node twice? Once should apply for both scripts, assuming on the same VRU.

david

I monitor ports of IVR(VRU) in separate CTI application.Using different TRtoVRU will give me possibility to get different RP in both requests.

I also don't understand. It sounds wrong.

Explain it again. What do you mean by "get different RP in both requests"?

What is your high-level aim?

Regards,

Geoff

Translation Route to VRU use CTI Route Point defined at IVR as JTAPI Triggers.

I need to arrive at IVR(VRU) in both request to a different Route point.(It is internally to provide different call information to my tapi application).

You can set a call variable in ICM to indicate which call is which. Both types of calls use the one trans route to get the call to the IPIVR with data. In the IPIVR, fetch the call variable and branch on the value to act appropriately.

Regards,

Geoff

I'd do what Geoff suggests.

However, have you tried using the remove from queue node in ICM? This should allow you to use different TR and CTIRP although it's a complex way to achieve your result.

Bully

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: