Call Flow Requirement :
1. Call land into Queue to SkillGroup, then If agents are busy it should play a âwaitingâmessage using Run Ext Script node.
If agents are busy it is not playing the waiting message at Run Ext Scripts.
2. Queue to SkillGroup
3. Run External Script for Waiting message
4. Again it's connected to QtoSKG
I did the following..
1. I have .wav files for Wait message.
2. I had created the Network VRU scripts for wait messge.
3. I had copied the .wav files into the C:\Cisco\CVP\Media Files\en-us\app\Wait.wav.
4. I had added the NetworkVRU script name to the Run Ext Script node.
I think the new VRU script not impact on the Run Ext Script node. If so what to do.
i.e Is it require to restart any thing.