Views
Helpful
Replies

IP phone agent and wrap up data

vedran.srsen
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have CUCM 5.1 and UCCX 5.0.2 with IP phone agents.

Can anyone answer in short (and quick if possible) is it possible to enter wrap up data using IP Phone Agent?

I've been trying hard, everything seems to be set fine but after the customer hangs up the agent goes into work mode but I dont see any menus or options on screen, just CSQ stats.

Thanks,

Vedran

6 Replies 6

mikram
Level 4
Level 4

Did you try to configure wrap up data in Adminsitrator desktop. ? It is pretty straight forward.

Yes,

Already set up the wrap-up codes in the CDA, even tried creating a different workflow group for these agents and then created (and enabled)the wrap-up codes for that one...

Restarted the server, services,...

I know it is straightforward that's why I am questioning it in the first place...

I have the reason codes configured and those work fine...

Vedran

I have just tested it with the Desktop Agent and it works fine, but the IPPA still doesn't.

Is there a possibility of upgrading the IPPA service in any way?

Any thoughts anyone?

Vedran

Hi  Vedran

Did you figure out the wrap-up codes do not display for IP Phone Agent? If yes, can you please let me know? I have the same problem as yours.

Thanks,

JJ

Hi

Wrap-up data is supported with the IPPA from version 5.0 as I understand it...

If it isn't working, I would ensure that you have properly configured the 'telecaster' user as this is probably what is used to push the wrap codes to the phone.

If you run c:\program files\cisco\desktop\bin\postinstall.exe on the UCCX server, then hit OK, then click 'Services IP Address'.

On this screen, configure the telecaster user - this must be a user on CCM that is a member of 'Standard CTI Enabled' and which is associated to all your IPPA phones.

Since your RM JTAPI user already meets these criteria, I usually set this to the RM JTAPI username/password - if you use a different username and password, then you have to keep both users up to date with the list of SEPxxxxx devices to control.

Once you've done that, restart your IPPA/BIPPA service for it to take effect.

Once you've done that you'll notice that the IPPA stats etc are a bit more persistent in terms of controlling your display, and hopefully the wraps will start working.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Did you get this resolved.  I am having the same issue with 8.5

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: