Changing Priority of Agents from GUI - Need Help

Unanswered Question
Dec 16th, 2008
User Badges:

Client is a bank using Cisco IPCC contact centre 7.X. They handled queries on debit cards, ATM, loans etc using agents skilled in respective business lines of cards, atm, loans etc.

Agent re-skilling is an ongoing activity and most of the agents are skilled in more than two lines of business so that they can handle queries from different lines of business.

If an agent is skilled in two or more areas, client wants to assign priority on these skills so that the agent handles calls from his core skill group first and only if there are no calls on that skill, he will take calls on other skills.

Eg: AGENT 1 can handle ATM and Loans. But Priority is set to ATM. This means that if two calls related to ATM and Loans are waiting to be transferred to this agent, the agent should get the call related to ATM only.

Client wanted to know if we can provision a GUI to facilitate such feature. They want a GUI instead of developing a script because skills keep changing and every time there is a change in skill, they don't want to rework the script.

Reponses: We have asked client to configure the skill group priority in Script. This scripting was shown to IT team of the client. But they want these changes carried out by Supervisor. Supervisor should not be accessing the AW Server. Client prefer feature in a gui/web interface, so that the supervisor can change the priority from his desktop and using his id.

My question is is it possible to achieve this, if Yes than please guide me how.

Thanks,

Daljeet

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
adignan Tue, 12/16/2008 - 06:18
User Badges:
  • Blue, 1500 points or more

You say, "Supervisor should not be accessing the AW Server". Are you running Enterprise or Express?

bullett Tue, 12/16/2008 - 08:55
User Badges:

Not sure I understand.

Do agents have skill levels eg ATM is primary skill and Loans is secondary?

or

Do calls have priority? eg ATM calls are always higher priority than Loans.

Also please advise if this is Enterprise or Express.

Since he mentions 'AW Server' - Its gotta be Eneterprie Only.

I guess what he is trying to ask is that agents are in 2 skill groups - ATM & Loans.

And in the Q there are 2 calls waiting - 1 for ATM & 1 for Loans, so if all agents are busy and when an agent gets available - is there a way that the ATM CALL is given to him first rather than the Loans call.

If yes - how do we do it?

I guess it would require ICM Q to SG node config cgange - but the customer requirement is that they want this change to be done by a non IT technical member by using some kind of GUI tool - in which they can simply select that Agent1 is skilled 10 for ATM & skilled 1 for Loans.

BTW since in express we have Agent skill Level from 1 to 10 - why dont we have something in Enetrprise like that too?

daljeetsingh1_2 Tue, 12/16/2008 - 22:04
User Badges:

You got it right Kartik and thanks for explaining it bit more. My understanding also says so that we can do this in scripting not by GUI. Experts your comments needed here if we are missing something.

And yes its Enterprise not Express..

Actions

This Discussion