I have successfully integrated CWLMS 3.0 with ACS and also able to login into LMS server but I am facing the following issues after integration:
1. LMS server is too slow if I use ACS users credentials.It approximately takes 2 to 5 minutes if I navigate any page of LMS portal after authentication.( I do not face this issue if i use local authentication.
2.DCRServer service frequently goes down.
3. DFM devices are not synchronised with DCR.
I am using windows 2003 server for LMS .
1. Add an entry for the ACS server in the LMS server's C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts file. This should restore performance.
2. This could be due to CSCsu84143. If the pdshow command shows that DCR is running when you see this message, then you can contact the TAC to get a patch.
3. By default, DCR auto-sync is not enabled for DFM. Go to DFM > Device Management > Device Import, and make sure auto-sync is enabled for all devices in DCR for which you want to manage.