Helpful
Replies

How to configure Boss & Secretary feature in ccm 5.1

9898nishit
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I wanto configure Boss & Secretary feature in ccm 5.1

I want if someone call from outside on a Boss DN that call should go on DN configure for his/her secretary first and if secretary dosen't picku call after 3rd ring call redirect to Boss.

I have configured Hunt group and translation pattern but somehow its not working.

Can anyone help me.

Regards,

Nishit Bhosale

1 Reply 1

joel
Level 1
Level 1

You may want to think about shared line as an option, but it does ring at the same time.

Cisco Unified CallManager Assistant is a feature that is designed to do what you are looking for but it may require installing a client application and some configuration.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/5_1_3/ccmfeat/fsipma.html

The other simpler way is to configure the same using CFNA and CFB. If 1000 is the number for the Manager, set it to forward to 2000 which is the secretary and on 2000 set the Call forward no answer and busy to forward to Boss extension say 3000, set the ring no answer timer to 8 - 10 seconds for 2 rings. You can also then set 3000 to CFNA and CFB to 2000 or to a VM box.

:JoeL

pls rate if posts help

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: