Views
Helpful
Replies

Call blocking question

guilherme
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

I need to block some outgoing call destinations placed from an specific ephone *only*. Which would be the best way to do this? We're running CCME 7.0 w/ CUE 3.2.

Any tips will be apreciated.

Thanks in advice.

Guilherme

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

You'll want to look into corlists. You can define the corlist on each ephone.

I think for this case you would have to define a corlist enabling access for every *other* phone, because of the way corlists works.

If you're looking for a simple way to do this, I'm not sure if it can be done.

The way I'm thinking you can get this done is to put an incoming corlist with privileges for every other phone, and for the particular number you want to block create an outgoing dialpeer with the corlist configuration.

Here's the documentation on corlists:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk652/tk90/technologies_configuration_example09186a008019d649.shtml

Here's an example that allows one ephone to call out a certain number:

dial-peer voice 123456 pots

corlist outgoing Group1-Outbound

destination-pattern 123456

port 0/0/3

!

dial-peer cor list Group1-Outbound

member Group1-Outbound

!

!

ephone-dn 1 dual-line

number 200

corlist incoming Group1-Outbound

!

View solution in original post

Hi,

Configure corlist outgoing to every dial-peer you want to block for the particular DN.

Configure a corlist incoming to the particular DN so it can't reach those dial-peers.

You do not need to configure corlist incoming on other DNs, because DNs with no corlist incoming will reach every dial-peer (regardless of its corlist outgoing).

Best regards,

- Adrián.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

You'll want to look into corlists. You can define the corlist on each ephone.

I think for this case you would have to define a corlist enabling access for every *other* phone, because of the way corlists works.

If you're looking for a simple way to do this, I'm not sure if it can be done.

The way I'm thinking you can get this done is to put an incoming corlist with privileges for every other phone, and for the particular number you want to block create an outgoing dialpeer with the corlist configuration.

Here's the documentation on corlists:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk652/tk90/technologies_configuration_example09186a008019d649.shtml

Here's an example that allows one ephone to call out a certain number:

dial-peer voice 123456 pots

corlist outgoing Group1-Outbound

destination-pattern 123456

port 0/0/3

!

dial-peer cor list Group1-Outbound

member Group1-Outbound

!

!

ephone-dn 1 dual-line

number 200

corlist incoming Group1-Outbound

!

Hi,

Configure corlist outgoing to every dial-peer you want to block for the particular DN.

Configure a corlist incoming to the particular DN so it can't reach those dial-peers.

You do not need to configure corlist incoming on other DNs, because DNs with no corlist incoming will reach every dial-peer (regardless of its corlist outgoing).

Best regards,

- Adrián.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply guys, I'm going to do that.

regards

Guilherme