cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Question about CAR and CDR Load in CUCM 6

webstd.design
Level 1
Level 1

Can I stop CDR Load if I don't use CAR as service, but I use CDR with external server that collects CDR files from CUCM? What checkbox should I check and what should I remain?

10 Replies 10

webstd.design
Level 1
Level 1

Here is screenshot

webstd.design
Level 1
Level 1

Any answer?

not sure if i understand, but you can try. cdr enabled in CM under system,service param param, callmanager active. but if you disable, in anyway, i dont think you have output for cdr server.

hth

Am I clearly explained?

I want to stop some loading on CAR, but I want

to remain CDR functionality.

My questions:

1)Can I check checkbox Disable Loader on the screenshot? Should CDR functionality remain working?

2) What should I do to minimize CAR functinality on CUCM? Just reply - CDR as loading files on external server should remain.

Thanks!

Hi Alexandr,

1)Can I check checkbox Disable Loader on the screenshot? **Yes

Should CDR functionality remain working? **Yes

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/service/7_0_1/car/carsysch.html

Hope this helps!

Rob

What steps can you advice me to stop CAR service?

P.s. there are CAR Web service in CUCM, in CAR page, etc

Hi Alexandr,

Procedure

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Step 1 Choose Tools > Service Activation.

The Service Activation window displays.

Step 2 Go to the Servers drop-down list box.

Cisco Unified Communications Manager

Choose the first node of the cluster server name.

Cisco Unified Communications Manager Business Edition

Choose the server name.

The window displays the service names for the server that you chose, the service type, and the activation status of the services.

Step 3 Check the check boxes next to the following CDR Services:

•Cisco SOAP-CDRonDemand Service (optional). If you are using a third-party billing application that accesses CDR data via an HTTPS/SOAP interface, activate this service.

•Cisco CAR Web Service

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tip Unchecking the check boxes next to the CDR Services and clicking Update deactivates the services. If you deactivate the Cisco CAR Web Service, the system removes CAR from the Tools menu in Cisco Unified Serviceability.

Step 4 After you have finished making the appropriate changes, click Update.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/service/7_0_1/car/caranrpt.html#wpxref97735

Hope this helps!

Rob

Any answer?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: