Views
Helpful
Replies

CSA block Uninstall

dflores83
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have been doing some actions with the CSA agents but I saw that the user can uninstall the CSA agent from their PC, I want know If this solution is possible, block the Uninstall, or maybe block all the agent for the user can't change.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

tsteger1
Level 8
Level 8

Hello David, I believe Matt Nelson answered a similar question for you on December 23rd.

I would be helpful to all of us that that use this forum if the original poster would acknowledge the answer to their question and provide feedback as to whether or not they tried the suggestion and if it worked or not.

JMTC

Tom

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

tsteger1
Level 8
Level 8

Hello David, I believe Matt Nelson answered a similar question for you on December 23rd.

I would be helpful to all of us that that use this forum if the original poster would acknowledge the answer to their question and provide feedback as to whether or not they tried the suggestion and if it worked or not.

JMTC

Tom

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the spot on reminder.

Hope you have a Happy New Year and continue to provide your insights to this forum.

Paul

Thanks Paul, the same to you...

Tom

dflores83
Level 1
Level 1

thanks a lot, this is the solution....

thanks guys

Glad to hear it David, thanks for responding and have fun with it.

Tom

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: