Views
Helpful
Replies

list of outbound dialing for MPX

grisadovoy
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Anybody know how doing list of outbound dialing for MPX. I have in view the following - we start the conference and want that system call to 80 subscribers, so can we doing list and get it to MPX.

Add to conference of 80 participants on one it is not convenient.

Thanks

Best regards,

Grigoriy

3 Replies 3

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

With MPE your you have four options for out-dial:

1) Invite profiled users through the web interface. If their profile is set (by them or an administrator) to "Find me at", MPE will call them at the beginning of the meeting.

2) Authenticated users can click "Call me at" on the meeting details page if you've enabled this.

3) I believe you can allow guest out-dial and non-authenticated guests will see the same "Call me at" option on the SMA server.

4) Instruct MPE to call a number from within the Breeze interface. This is a one-at-a-time feature.

There is no bulk out-dial function for guests.

Hello, Thank you for your answer. You say - There is no bulk out-dial function for guests. Is it bulk out-dial function for authenticated users?

Thanks

No; only the options listed above within the interfaces provided as of MPE 2.0.3.35.

While I'm not aware of any APIs that would allow you to do this from another application such as CUAE, that is probably your only chance of this happening. Good hunting.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: