Views
Helpful
Replies

DFM devices synchronisation with DCR

kamallohiaji
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am using DFM ver 3.0.2 and Common Services ver 3.1.1 in LMS 3.0 bundle.

I had deleted all the devices in DCR and than added new device but in DFM devices are not synchronised with newly added DCR devices.

I tried to delete devices from DFM local database by disabling automatic device synchronisation in Auto Import Filter but didn't get any delete button enable.

I also tried to restrat InventoryCollection,TISServer and other related processes but didn't get any success.

DFM is still showing old devices list even though I enable device synchronisation in Auto Import Filter.

Is there any way to delete devices from DFM local databse through CLI.

2 Replies 2

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

No, but you can try reinitializing the DFM databases, then re-enable DCR auto-sync to see if that corrects the problem. But before that, you really need to upgrade to DFM 3.0.4. The DFM 3.0.4 upgrade is available from Common Services > Software Center > Software Update. This update fixes two critical bugs which could explain the symptoms you're seeing.

Farrukh Haroon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The Delete button will show one you disable the auto-sync. I would also highly recommend the upgrade, fixed some issues for us as well.

Regards

Farrukh

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card