Views
Helpful
Replies

help with cisco configuration assistant

igbinosuneric
Level 1
Level 1

hi

i work alot of cisco equipment. i recntly downloaded cisco configuration assistant but each time i try to discover my network it see all the cisco wireless routers, cisco switches cisco routers ip address but i can not get into them to configure the machines.

help someone

1 Reply 1

mchin345
Level 6
Level 6

Cisco Configuration Assistant simplifies the task of configuring, deploying, and administering the Cisco Smart Business Communications System -- a complete system of advanced voice, data, security, and wireless networking products designed specifically for small and medium-sized businesses. Cisco Configuration Assistant improves network security and performance and substantially reduces deployment and configuration time. This PC-based application features a simple graphical user interface and provides everything you need to quickly set up a small office network. Download Cisco Configuration Assistant at no charge by selecting the "LAN Network Management" option.

Cisco Configuration Assistant provides:

Configuration, deployment, and ongoing network management support for the Cisco Smart Business Communications System, Multiple network views, Simplified network reporting, Drag and drop software updates, Troubleshooting.

For further information click this link.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/net_mgmt/cisco_configuration_assistant/version1_8/quick/guide/English/UC500SR500.html

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: