Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unified Communications Manager CDR Analysis and Reporting

sienz.sienz
Level 1
Level 1

Cisco Unified Communications Manager CDR Analysis and Reporting

I currently need to be able to figure out the Long Distance usages of certain group/department within our company. Currently this group in our Cisco phone system. I found that we have Cisco Unified Communications Manager CDR Analysis and Reporting in CallManager. I would like to utilize it. I am able to pull the Traffic summary of certain extensions but the report only shows the internal and incoming traffics not the Local/LD/International which I need it. For Local/LD/International, they are showing 0 calls which are not right.

I pulled it from “System Reports >> Traffic >> Summary by Extensions” in Cisco Unified Communications Manager CDR Analysis and Reporting.

Anyone have any idea how to pull the CRD reports so we can know the LD usage for certain exts. in CallManager or any other application that is provided as part of the Cisco Unified Communications?

We are using CUCM 6.1

Thank you

6 Replies 6

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

have you already configured the dial plan on CDR so it tags the call accurately??? if not you need to do so if you plan to use it for that

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

Is the any manual/guide on how to configure the dial plan on CDR so it tags the call accurately?

I would like to utilize this CUC feature.

Thanks,

no because that depends on how you dial, you need to accommodate the dial plan in CDR to match the dialing habits and route patterns in CUCM

Configuring the Dial Plan

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/service/6_1_1/car/carsycfg.html#wp1092310

HTH

java

HTH

java

Where can i find?

System > System Parameters > Mail Parameters.

System > System Parameters > Dial Plan Configuration.

Thanks

Sorry, i got it.

I was trying to find it in the System-Service paramenters.

If I make changes in this system parameter, is it going to effect the CallManager or only the CUCM CDR Analysis and Reporting?

For example: If I make changes the Dial Plan Configuration in CDR, will it effect the CallManager Dial Plan?

no, only to CDR to recognize the calls. it does not affect at all anything in CUCM dial plan

be aware that as many changes only calls made AFTER the change will be tagged

HTH

java

HTH

java

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: