cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

URL-List from CLI

matt.karsten
Level 1
Level 1

I have an ASA running version 8 software.

I am looking for a way to manage url-lists from the command line. All the documentation online only shows that they can be managed from the GUI or by importing a file that already exists. As well, when I turn on the 'preview commands' option it shows:

import webvpn url-list TestURLList disk0:/tmpAsdmImportFile2116999069

delete /noconfirm disk0:/tmpAsdmImportFile2116999069

So I was just wondering if anyone knew of a way to actually manage them from command line or would I have to create them on my local computer and import them each time?

Thanks.

1 Reply 1

wong34539
Level 6
Level 6

To configure a set of URLs for WebVPN users to access, use the url-list command in global configuration mode. To configure a list with multiple URLs, use this command with the same listname multiple times, once for each URL. To remove an entire configured list, use the no url-list listname command. To remove a configured URL, use the no url-list listname url command.

To configure multiple lists, use this command multiple times, assigning a unique listname to each list.

url-list {listname displayname url}

no url-list listname

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/asa/asa72/command/reference/uz_72.html#wp1409206

no url-list listname url

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: